jeanfong-city

A Journal of 3 Es - Encouragement, Exhortation, Edification

Friday, September 25, 2009

STAR DREAM (ISAIAH 40:26)

Hi dear readers,

It's been a while since I last blogged here. I remember one of the first blogs I put up is my holiday trip to Tioman Island. I can still remember the many beautiful stars in the night sky.

But I just wonder when I will have the opportunity to see such a spectacular view again. One just can't see this type of nightsky here in Singapore. The very most I can see is 20 stars! So I just told Papa God how much I missed the great scenery.

Our heavenly Father is just so good to all His children. That very night I dreamt of all those beautiful stars in my dream. God is good all the time!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home